Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Raven







Photographer: Christian Montoya
Photo Editor: Charley
Stylist: Kalin

" Raven " marks the first photoshoot shot by a guest photographer. This shoot was photographed by our friend, Christian, who is currently attending CalArts. The model is one of my best friends, Jenny. As a collaboration between Christian, Kalin and I, we decided to have him shoot, I did all the photo editing and Kalin styled it. It was a very fun idea for us and we hope you all enjoy!

And once again, thank you Christian and Jenny.

14 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful!

Meg said...

Lovely, it looks super professional!!
I love it!

Meg

ediot said...

really wonderful shots. thanks for sharing. hope youre having a lovely midweek.take care

xx ediot

bmach said...

cool photos

Trish said...

Ahh yeah.... good stuff Christian! I can't even pick my favorite.

Electronic Emergency said...

So where's my half naked photo shoot?

Isquisofrenia said...

wow thats so cool, my fav is the last photo!!! love the styling too!

Mia Delessi said...

Amazing photos. I LOVE them

Anonymous said...

cool! i was hoping you guys would do more swimsuit stuff with summer on its way! Call me soon kay kay girl, i miss you! <3 -Mimi

joninel said...

wow...amazing photos.
thx for your comment :)

Queen D said...

great photos.
look stunning

visit my site and if u don't mind u can follow me back :
THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

xoxo

Kasia said...

great photos!!

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Jes said...

<3

Ellen said...

wow i love these and i might repost them :)