These comps are great. Totally beautiful. Kalin, are you the one making thsese??
Thank you Michelle, that means a lot from you :) And yes, I did make these
love a good rooftop. love the photos kalin. they are killer.<3http://closetobsessions.blogspot.com
I LOLed at the post title alone :*)awesome photo workxoxhttp://newyorkcarnival.blogspot.com/
These look really cool! That first one is awesome.
cool pictures you picturea are very creative
siiick, K! I loooove the effect of the second one especially the scene in the back!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These comps are great. Totally beautiful. Kalin, are you the one making thsese??
Thank you Michelle, that means a lot from you :) And yes, I did make these
love a good rooftop. love the photos kalin. they are killer.
<3
http://closetobsessions.blogspot.com
I LOLed at the post title alone :*)
awesome photo work
xox
http://newyorkcarnival.blogspot.com/
These look really cool! That first one is awesome.
cool pictures you picturea are very creative
siiick, K! I loooove the effect of the second one especially the scene in the back!
Post a Comment