Photographed and Styled by Charley and Kalin
Charley wears: Vintage Leather Blazer, Vintage Dress, Chanel Knock, no. 704b Shoes, Kimski Dress and Target Belt.
Charley wears: Vintage Leather Blazer, Vintage Dress, Chanel Knock, no. 704b Shoes, Kimski Dress and Target Belt.
Kalin wears: Betsey Johnson Dress, Aldo Shoes, Black Vintage Dress, Vintage Jewelry, American Apparel
Leggings/Socks and Guess Shoes.
16 comments:
AMAZING pictures!!
LOVE IT <3
SPEECHLESS! love the angle you both used! last shot is def worthy of being in a mag!
Hey Kalin and Charley!
Great job! Such cool photos!
xx
amazing pictures. very hot!
X
The concept is amazing! You girls are sooo talented! The angels are perfect!
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
What a post!!! Reminds me of a ad series done by a store 'Superette'...very cool concept. Really well executed...scuse the pun.
That is a fabulous pun, westie.
I am absolutely in love with the 3rd and 5th photographs!
AMAZING. you guys are a killer team.
Wow. These photos are STUNNING. I seriously wish I had your talent. You're awesome!
Amazing and creative pictures, I really love them. Thanks for the comment on my blog too.
♥ Sheray.
fashionsherayde.blogspot.com
Love these! You guys are amazing.
loooooove the CONCEPT! work it!!
Madness I love x
i luv da darkness and spookines concept!!!
it's so unique^^
luv da post!
xoxo
currentlyonthego.blogspot.com
These are GREAT photos girls! Amazing.
We will be following =)
xx
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
Post a Comment