thanks for stopping by and glad you like the concept ! hope you come back for more and follow if you like it . oh and your photography is amazing , keep it up .
the pictures are absolutely fantastic. im amazed. i have that fantastic dress too- i love wearing it- especially going out. it makes dancing a whole lot more fun! hope youre having a wonderful weekend. thanks for stopping by me
19 comments:
I'm loving the last photograph with the volley ball shadow, although I'd be curious to see it in black and white?
OH my god these are amazing!!!
love this contrasts!!! :)))
xoxo from rome
K.
http://www.kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
The black is beautiful, the outfits are awesome, the photos are amazing, I love all of these !
http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/
XOXO, C.
These are amazing! I especially love the last two.
i love this! great shots
beautyful photoes:)
Sooooo good Kalin xoxoxox
Amazing photos! the styling is fantastic!
http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/
I love that fringe dress (:
And my necklace is from a vintage shop called Beyond Retro in London.
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
thanks for stopping by and glad you like the concept ! hope you come back for more and follow if you like it . oh and your photography is amazing , keep it up .
xoxo
wardrobewar girls
So gorgeous! I would love to come and watch you work, I have an interest in photography, fashion in particular!
And also, amazing camera. I just wish I could afford one (honestly, is it something like £1500 for the canon 5D? Waaay out of my league)
http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/
Lovely!
very nice pictures
Violaine
http://www.2girlstonight.com
the first picture, with this amazing dress, is my favourite!
Beautiful beach photos! You look gorgeous! The 1st and last photos are my fave.
invasionista
the pictures are absolutely fantastic. im amazed. i have that fantastic dress too- i love wearing it- especially going out. it makes dancing a whole lot more fun!
hope youre having a wonderful weekend.
thanks for stopping by me
xx ediot
photos are amazing!! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo
Wow at the first and last pics!
Talented Kalin! :)
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
BEYOND STUNNING
http://www.noirxxxx.blogspot.com
Post a Comment