Photographed by Charley
Model - Jennifer at Next
Hair - Jessyca Clendenin & Dani Spataro
MUA - Rachael Vang
Stylist - Sukari Keetin
This is an editorial I did for LetGo magazine. These are, however, a re-edit and different from the published versions.
A stack of amazing graphic design books introduced to me by my boyfriend prompted this re-edit.
A revival of old shoots is sort of like Christmas morning for me...
Model - Jennifer at Next
Hair - Jessyca Clendenin & Dani Spataro
MUA - Rachael Vang
Stylist - Sukari Keetin
This is an editorial I did for LetGo magazine. These are, however, a re-edit and different from the published versions.
A stack of amazing graphic design books introduced to me by my boyfriend prompted this re-edit.
A revival of old shoots is sort of like Christmas morning for me...
7 comments:
I love the symmetry and coloring of these, you are incredibly creative
wow, these are amazing!
just found your blog, your shoots are so inspiring, awesome work! x
i love this post!!!
love,vdcouture
mad work x
These are pretty amazing.
Awesome!
absolutely love these photos you have a great blog
Post a Comment