THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, my day has been rocked because of this picturekeep shining
Beautiful picture!
Simply stunning, the hands have as much personality as the face they cover. www.modernmourner.com
this is such a stunning photograph, and it really speaks! the rings alone give an idea of the character hidden behind themhttp://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/
great phot0 and nice ring! xoxo Monroefashionsteelenyc.blogspot.com
this is beautiful, so striking.x
This has to be one of the most beautiful black and whites I've seen in ages and ages. The range of tone across the print is simply breath-taking. It's such a brilliant piece of work. I am in love here! :)
It has a very interesting blog, I like.
Just found ur blog! Its choice as, loving that snake ring there http://extremedreamingcoco.blogspot.com/
Lovely pic, love the smaller ring.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, my day has been rocked because of this picture
keep shining
Beautiful picture!
Simply stunning, the hands have as much personality as the face they cover.
www.modernmourner.com
this is such a stunning photograph, and it really speaks! the rings alone give an idea of the character hidden behind them
http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/
great phot0 and nice ring!
xoxo Monroe
fashionsteelenyc.blogspot.com
this is beautiful, so striking.
x
This has to be one of the most beautiful black and whites I've seen in ages and ages. The range of tone across the print is simply breath-taking. It's such a brilliant piece of work. I am in love here! :)
It has a very interesting blog, I like.
Just found ur blog! Its choice as, loving that snake ring there
http://extremedreamingcoco.blogspot.com/
Lovely pic, love the smaller ring.
Post a Comment