Those photos are so cool! They look professionally photoshopped. Did you photoshop the colors in? They look fantastic I'm impressed I wish I had a camera + photoshop + skills!
loves the post from the title alone, but the photos are awesommee, inspiring me to get creative with photos i post, too. ps- LOVE 'weekend warriors' by mgmt ;*)
10 comments:
Great photos!
Those photos are so cool! They look professionally photoshopped. Did you photoshop the colors in? They look fantastic I'm impressed I wish I had a camera + photoshop + skills!
omg!!! it's sooo cool
love this blog...follow!!!
thanx for visiting mine
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
They all look great. Interesting theme
Just had a look through your blog and I'm so impressed, every picture is amazing. Such unusual themes.
xxx
Http://justonemorebiscuit.blogspot.com
nice post looks great
amazin post here!!!!
very interesting pics!!!
lovely style!!!
great blog u have!
i followed u!
pls come visit and follow me back if u fancy too!
kiss
www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com
They would look great on a white tank or tee! You should try that!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting:) I like your blog:)
loves the post from the title alone, but the photos are awesommee, inspiring me to get creative with photos i post, too. ps- LOVE 'weekend warriors' by mgmt ;*)
http://newyorkcarnival.blogspot.com/
Awwwww, Laynie, Franny, Cat....so cute!!!
Post a Comment