Photographer: Christian Montoya
Photo Editor: Charley
Stylist: Kalin
Photo Editor: Charley
Stylist: Kalin
" Raven " marks the first photoshoot shot by a guest photographer. This shoot was photographed by our friend, Christian, who is currently attending CalArts. The model is one of my best friends, Jenny. As a collaboration between Christian, Kalin and I, we decided to have him shoot, I did all the photo editing and Kalin styled it. It was a very fun idea for us and we hope you all enjoy!
And once again, thank you Christian and Jenny.
And once again, thank you Christian and Jenny.
14 comments:
Beautiful!
Lovely, it looks super professional!!
I love it!
Meg
really wonderful shots. thanks for sharing. hope youre having a lovely midweek.take care
xx ediot
cool photos
Ahh yeah.... good stuff Christian! I can't even pick my favorite.
So where's my half naked photo shoot?
wow thats so cool, my fav is the last photo!!! love the styling too!
Amazing photos. I LOVE them
cool! i was hoping you guys would do more swimsuit stuff with summer on its way! Call me soon kay kay girl, i miss you! <3 -Mimi
wow...amazing photos.
thx for your comment :)
great photos.
look stunning
visit my site and if u don't mind u can follow me back :
THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"
xoxo
great photos!!
http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/
<3
wow i love these and i might repost them :)
Post a Comment