Photographed and styled by Kalin. All wardrobe American Apparel, vintage jewels.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Through the Looking Glass
Labels:
american apparel,
Canon 5d,
clothes,
fashion story,
kalin december,
outfits,
style,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
39 comments:
Beautiful!
Love the shoes in #1, and #3 is just gorgeous!
Great photos! Love the last one!
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
Love the simplicity of the styling and the space, she looks beautiful
LOVE your dress in #2!
xx
Jen
http://belledecouture.blogspot.com
beautiful! great job!
I neeeeeed that sailor jumper! You look beautiful (:
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
WOW amazing pictures!
simple and amazing!!
Meg
Great shots! Very chic.
super gorgeous!
Love them all! :) Especially the empty room.
P.S. Thanks for the comment! And ditto on the bag! :)
she looks stunning. love the light in these images. especially in the third one.
wish you a great weekend
xx ediot
gorgeous, i love that leather/lyrca (or whatever) top. xo
HALCOHOLIC.com
no they just the shoe dr martens :)
and ooo great styling
i love the cloud top/dress
pictures are pretty gorgeous as well especially the one looking through the window
obsessed with your photography xxx
you look amazing in every single photo!
<3
Everything is absolutely stunning and you look amazing!
So beautiful, and the styling is just how I like it!
These are amazing! Love your blog so much. x
this pics are really beautiful!
love your hair!
XOXO
OMG! you look gorgeous :)
lovely blog. I follow.
xx
ps: It wasn't me who took the amazing pic in my blog, I just found it :(
That wide-brim hat is fantastic!
These are all great. I love the first photo. I think it has something to do with the contrast between colors. And that wide-brim hat on the table looks divine.
beautiful shots!!
xx
www.bijousstyle.com
simply beautiful photos! you are lovely!
XX
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com
wonderful pictures!
you're really pretty
violaine
http://www.2girlstonight.com
I love these pictures, the 3rd picture is probably my favorite :)
whimsical-wardrobe.blogspot.com
that black dress is very simple and chic. i also lvoe that striped shirt!! hope you can follow my blog. =)
annquach.blogspot.com
hi darling thanks for stopping by. did you have fun this weekend? cant wait for your next entry
xx ediot
Great great great photos and style !
http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/
XOXO, C.
love love love it.
You've always have such lovely models.
Love these pictures, and that last AA dress! So gorgeous! :) Beautiful hair too!
-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
Great style...gorgeous photo! Love it...
This is an AMAZING photoshoot... I am so in love with everything I love that last dress! I have that striped sweater! amazing!
- Adele
MOLTOCURIOSA.COM
you look stunningg! love the photoshoot girl! and the architecture in that first photo is killer!
xx
i love love her hair and that hat is just amaizng
and of course the photograpy here is magnificent!
#3 is my favorite, awesome photo!!
Post a Comment